Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight viewing update

Book Clubbers!

The showtimes for our Twilight Party are out and we have chosen the 630pm showing at the Fiesta in Henderson on Thursday December 18th. Arrive at my house (address & gate code below) at 6pm and we will leave for the Fiesta at 6:15. Don't forget to bring any treats or drinks for yourself and some to share for our Sweets Swap.
This is a Regal cinema; you can pre-buy your tickets on Fandango or at Costco (for cheaper). Those of you who would prefer to meet at the theater- feel free.

I hope to see you all there

Melissa Gonthier
564-1404
951 Las Palmas Entrada #618
Henderson, NV 89012
I live in the Allegro Apartments at Gibson & Las Palmas Entrada, the gate code is #0951Those of you who would like to receive e-mails regarding book club news just e-mail your name, phone number and email address to me at melngarth@yahoo.com and I will put you on the list.