Sunday, March 1, 2009

Book Club info for March meeting

Hello Ladies!

A big thanks goes to Jen Flinders for hosting in February and all those who came out. The host of our next book club is Sue Barney. She has chosen the book "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. The book is available at the library, Sue has a copy and Sanna has one too (if you want to share) or you can buy it online at Amazon.com starting at $8.97. The book club meeting in March will be on the 20th at 630pm at 189 Kings Canyon Ct, 89012. I hope to see you all there!!

Also any book club members who need to mark a change on their contact info, let me know by responding to this email. If I haven't seen you at book club or anywhere else for more than a year will you please respond to this email so I know I am still sending it to a valid email address. Thanks so much.

Anyone who wishes to receive emails from the me as a reminder of book club, let me know and I will put you on the list. melngarth@yahoo.com

Melissa Gonthier 564-1404